Marking of cables and coating of optical fibres
Medek & Schörner will be presenting the following state-of-the-art cable marking machines at the Wire Southeast Asia 2013 fair in Bangkok:
Cable Marking Machines
• High quality gravure printers (LAN cables, control cables, etc.) for speeds up to 1200 m/min.
• Water Misting unit for the application of fine water dust for pre-cooling of the hot wire immediately after the extruder.
• Embossing meter markers/hot foil sequential meter markers for highest accuracy of length measurement (power cables, telecommunication cables, optical fibre cables, etc.)
• High performance ring markers for marking telephone wires, switchboard wires, automotive cables, LAN cables.
• Video system for monitoring the print quality of fast-running cable printing machines, e.g. allowing real-time inspection for bad quality and/or missing prints.
• Laser Marking System for Cables.
Top speed optical fibre processing systems:
• Optical fibre colour coding up to 3000 m/min.
• Ring marking of optical fibres.
• Tight buffering up to 1300 m/min.
• Fibre ribbon production with excellent ribbon planarity and for speeds up to 1000 m/min.
• CFU Production of compact fibre units
• Copper wire insulation with UV varnishes (enamelled wire)
• Manufacture of dimension-sensitive precision micro flexible flat cables (FFC) using UV resins
For decades now, Medek & Schörner has been a world market leader in cable marking machines and optical fibre processing lines. As the only company operating in this market segment, Medek & Schörner covers virtually the entire spectrum of machines for marking cables and coding optical fibres; in particular for power, telecom & data cables.