Medek & Schörner will be exhibiting a wide range of high-performance machines at wire Düsseldorf 2022 including – optical fiber coloring/ribbon/micromodule coating device with LED curing; machine module for intermittent ribbon bonding; laser marking systems, and so on.
April 7, 2022
At wire Düsseldorf 2022, Medek & Schörner will be able to offer its customers a major benefit owing to the close cooperation with the Austrian company KHU. Thus, a joint trade show appearance will be taking place. Matching the optical fiber lines from Medek & Schörner, KHU offers suitable downstream machines. 2M-Tech, the sales organization for KHU cable-making equipment, is on the same stand. Through this solution, a comprehensive joint consultation can be provided at the highest level.
Medek & Schörner will be exhibiting and demonstrating the following high-performance machines at wire Düsseldorf 2022:
- Optical fiber coloring/ribbon/micromodule coating device with LED curing.
- Machine module for intermittent ribbon bonding; suitable downstream equipment such as ultra low-tension high-speed crossbinders and SZ-stranders is offered by KHU, extruders, and crossheads by 2M-Tech.
- Intelligent camera supervision systems with logging and alerting (Industry 4.0 ready interfaces)
- High-quality gravure printer KS
- Embossing meter marker KMS
- Hot foil sequential meter marker FMS
- High-performance ring marker RS
- Laser marking system (Laser class I)
Due to its excellent close relations with the cable and wire industry, the company is always in touch with new requirements which are rapidly converted into new production concepts. This enables further development continuously. The mentioned LED device, the supervision systems, and the intermittent ribbon bonding module are presented at wire Düsseldorf 2022 for the first time.
Those new developments are only the tip of the iceberg. Medek & Schörner can rely on a wide and stable product range of cable marking machines and optical fiber solutions using cutting-edge technology.
M&S is not only offering superior quality and high-performance machines, but its employees are also going a step further to provide reliable customer support and high-standard after-sales services.
“It is this depth of in-house expertise, together with our use of state-of-the-art machinery and our highly qualified and experienced workforce, that gives us the ability to help our customers to develop always better solutions – in effect, to make their good ideas even better.”
With its product portfolio and innovations, M&S will be exhibiting at wire Düsseldorf 2022 – Austrian Pavilion, Hall 10, C 52-01.