TROESTER along with X-Compound will demonstrate their solutions for the cable industry at the wire India exhibition to be held from 23rd-25th November, 2022.
TROESTER GmbH & Co. KG, a worldwide leading manufacturer of complete extrusion systems for the cable industry, will exhibit at wire India 2022. The product range comprises CV lines for XLPE and rubber cables, silicone insulation lines, sheathing and insulation lines as well as the complete range of downstream equipment, like winders, caterpillars, capstans, and accumulators.
Watch: RR Kabel: Shreegopal Kabra on Fire Safety
At wire India 2022, TROESTER will present information and new developments in the field of:
- CCV and VCV Lines for MV, HV and EHV Cables up to 1000 kV
- Rubber CV and CCV-Lines up to 35 kV
- Insulation and Sheathing Systems
- CV Tubes and components (e.g. variable Endseal TRENDSEAL)
- Silicone Insulation Lines with TRIOX Ovens
- Production Equipment for Submarine Cables
Also Read: The TROESTER Group to exhibit at Wire 2022
X-Compound, a member of the TROESTER Group, is specialised in complete systems for the compounding of plastics with the process steps of conveying, melting, dispersing, mixing, and degassing.
X-Compound will present:
- Kneader technology for the continuous compounding of HFFR (LSOH), PVC, XLPE, semi-conductive materials, and EPR/EPDM.
The group will present about new developments in the CV technology and market developments.
Visit Stand K54 (Hall 1) at wire India 2022, Mumbai