Ram Ratna Wires To Expand Copper Tube Manufacturing Facility - Wire & Cable India
Wire & Cable India

Ram Ratna Wires To Expand Copper Tube Manufacturing Facility

The company will go for a new additional line of business facility at its Bhiwadi plant with a capex of INR 200 crore. The new line will focus on producing DHP copper tubes and related products.

May 16, 2024

rr global

The company board of Ram Ratna Wires Limited has approved an investment of INR 200 crore to expand its copper tube manufacturing facility. 

As per an exchange filing by the company, the board approved a new additional line of business for the facility at the Bhiwadi plant. This new line will focus on producing DHP copper tube and related products, alongside the existing product range, with a total investment of approximately INR 200 crore. 

The company anticipates commencing production of these new products by the second quarter of the fiscal year 2024-25. 

Ram Ratna Wires Limited (RR Shramik) is a part of RR Global, which is one of the leading conglomerates in the electrical & copper industry. The group’s business sectors encompass manufacturing a wide range of products for residential, commercial, industrial & infrastructure purposes.

Watch: RR Kabel | Solar Cables | Solar Plant | Renewable Energy

RR Shamik is the second largest manufacturer of super enamelled copper winding wires in India. Over 25 years, RR Shramik has been enjoying unflinching patronage of its valued customers and is an established name in the Indian Electrical Industries for its quality & consistency.  

It specialises in the manufacture of winding wires, predominantly enamelled copper wires. Its product range includes enamelled copper wire and strips, enamelled aluminium wires and strips, as well as submersible winding wires. 

These products find application in various industries such as transmission and distribution, automobiles, capital goods manufacturing, consumer electricals, batteries, and generators. 

Also Read: R&M Opens New Fiber Optic Plant in India

The company serves a diverse clientele, including prominent private sector Indian and multinational corporations such as Schneider Electric, Siemens Limited, CG Power, C&S Electric Limited, and Havells India Limited.

The company operates three manufacturing units situated in Silvassa, Daman, and Diu. Enamelled copper wire constitutes roughly 70 percent of total production, with the remaining 30 percent attributed to other products such as enamelled copper strips.

WordPress Ads