Medek & Schörner will present a wide range of high-performance machines at wire India 2022 including – optical fiber coloring / ribbon / micromodule coating devices with LED curing; machine module for intermittent ribbon bonding; laser marking systems, and so on.
Medek & Schörner, established in 1929, is a leading supplier of cable marking machines and optical fiber processing lines. Due to its excellent, close relations to the cable and wire industry, the company is always in touch with new requirements, which are rapidly converted into new production concepts. This enables further development continuously.
Medek & Schörner is not only offering superior quality and high-performance machines, but its employees are also going a step further to provide reliable customer support and a standard of after-sales service that many of its competitors simply cannot afford to offer.
“It is this depth of in-house expertise, together with our use of state-of-the-art machinery and our highly qualified and experienced workforce, that gives us the ability to help our customers to develop always better solutions – in effect, to make their good ideas even better.”
The product range begins with simple coding machines and extends all the way to fully automated high-speed production lines using cutting-edge technology. Here is a brief overview of the product portfolio:
- Optical fiber colour coating systems including ring marking, tight buffering, proof testing
- Fiber ribbon production lines with excellent ribbon planarity (including inline coloring)
- Splittable ribbon
- Production of compact fiber units (CFU)
- High-quality gravure printers
- Offset markers for irregular cable surfaces
- Embossing meter markers and hot foil sequential meter or footage markers
- High-speed embossing printer for indent or raised marking
- High-performance ring markers
- Intelligent camera supervision systems for monitoring the printing quality of high-speed printing machines
- Laser marking systems for cables
- Custom-made cable marking machines and optical fiber solutions
- IoT/Industry 4.0 ready interfaces
Due to the very close cooperation with the Austrian company KHU, a joint trade show appearance takes place at wire India 2022. Matching the optical fiber lines from Medek & Schörner, KHU offers suitable downstream machines. Through this solution, a comprehensive joint consultation can be provided at the highest level.
Visit Stand F131 at wire India 2022